A7NX8-E Deluxe AGP Problem

Discussion in 'Asus' started by TRYJAY, Aug 12, 2006.

  1. TRYJAY

    TRYJAY

    A7NX8-E Deluxe Has an AGP Problem. When I check in ATI's control panel, it reports that the mobo is 8X capable, but is not enabled/running. I go into Bios and its enabled. I checked also with SiSoft Sandra and it also reports the same. The video card is an ATI 9800 XT CLASSIC. I have installed the latest drivers from ATI, with the same results. Games seem to play ok, but not as well as they have. I have tried older/different type drivers and they ALL report the same. WTH?

    SYS SPECz...
    AMD 2800+ sempron.(not overclocked) :D
    1 gig Kingstun mem.(not overclocked) :D
    Win XP PRO CORP W/sp2.
    ATI 9800 XT vid card. (not overclocked) :D
    On board sound.
    All software updated to present date/ver.

    HELP!!

    NE HELP IS appreciated!!

    TRYJAY, Aug 12, 2006
  2. TRYJAY

    TRYJAY

    all better.

    Had to re-install the drivers fer the nforce2 onbored.

    TRYJAY, Aug 13, 2006