ASUS A8N-SE SLI Help Required!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by colt45, Aug 6, 2006.

  1. colt45

    colt45

    Hey.

    I have a problem, and wondered if any of you could help. I have a Motherboard, Asus A8N-SE SLI and think I need to update the Bios and drivers.

    The problem is actually game frame rates per second. I have tried alot of other things and i'm running a process of elimination.

    So...mobo as above
    System Bios is 09/13/2005-NF-CK804-A8NSESLI-00
    sandras system's sais that the version no. is 1.xx
    MPS version 1.4

    I need to know if theres newer drivers out there for BIOS and mobo updates. I have looked and all the sites are so confusing i decided to cheat and come here.

    Please, please help, i need to game!

    Colt45

    colt45, Aug 6, 2006