Asus A8R32-MVP Bios Update issue?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by rikijamie, Mar 22, 2009.

1. rikijamie

rikijamie

I have finnaly decided to update the bios on my PC. Which has an ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe motherboard. It was out of date by a long way so i thought now is the time.

I used the EZ Flash Utility and a flopp disc and all was fine..for a while, it installed said "Flashed Successfuly" then

"Rebooting...."

Its now been hanging on that for the last half hour and Im not totaly sure what to do. So i reboot or wait? is it normal for a BIOS update to hang like this? Has anyone else had this problem?

I have finnaly decided to update the bios on my PC. Which has an ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe motherboard. It was out of date by a long way so i thought now is the time.

I used the EZ Flash Utility and a flopp disc and all was fine..for a while, it installed said "Flashed Successfuly" then

"Rebooting...."

Its now been hanging on that for the last half hour and Im not totaly sure what to do. So i reboot or wait? is it normal for a BIOS update to hang like this? Has anyone else had this problem?

rikijamie, Mar 22, 2009
  2. rikijamie

Ganeshs

can you hardreboot the machine and let us know the outcome

Ganeshs, Mar 28, 2009
Ask a Question