Gigabyte Odin GT 800W Power tuner Error.

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by fearz, Nov 19, 2007.

  1. fearz

    fearz

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2007
    Hi, I just bought that powerfull PSU today. There is this software Powertuner (to have full control over the PSU) came along with it, It doesn't seem to work neither on Vista 64 nor XP 32.

    When I load it it says ****Unsupport Power Type****

    and the program close.

    I connected the usb from outside (using the interface) and from inside.

    Tried download the version on their website, still same error...

    PC Specs:

    Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
    Gigabyte Odin GT 800W PSU
    Gigabyte M59-SLI-S5