Gigabyte -- worst customer service EVER!

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by gvd, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. gvd

    gvd

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2006
    I have a 965P-S3. Everything worked, *except* openAL ( http://www.openal.com/ ) based sounds, which inexplicably drop sounds.

    So I was happy to find a sound driver update. I had v5.10, and a while ago they released v6.10 . Downloaded it, unpacked it, and disaster! Sounds completely stopped working. ALL sounds. As in, the system thinks it has a sound card in it, but nothing comes out.

    So I contact gigabyte's tech support. Their answer? BUY A SECOND HARD DRIVE, REINSTALL THE OPERATING SYSTEM, AND SEE IF THEIR DRIVERS WORK.

    Can you BELIEVE this answer?? This answer told me, "no, we don't test our drivers. That's YOUR problem."

    Don't EVER buy gigabyte stuff. Their tech support is *BEYOND* *WORTHLESS*!

    Check out http://www.thekorn.net/worst_customer_service_ever.jpg for a screen shot of their reply.

    PATHETIC!

    gvd, Dec 1, 2006