  1. MackieDan

    MackieDan

    ok. I have a B120 dat never had internal wireless before because i was using a usb network adapter( Netgear WPN 111). Installed the wirless card as the manual said and all drivers are working however i did not see an antenna when i installed it. HELP!!! Do I need this antenna????:( :( :(

    MackieDan, Sep 4, 2007
  2. MackieDan

    Haulero

    I want to do this! where did you get the wireless card? I've been looking for it but looks like the one they sell it won't fit, it won't work in my laptop. would you please tell me where did you get it?

    As on the antenna, can you connect to the internet? if so I don't think the antenna is a big deal, may be that internal card come with a "built in" antenna

    Haulero, Oct 3, 2009