K8N-VM No video - GPU6100/MCP410 Drivers

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Ritz009, Feb 3, 2007.

  1. Ritz009

    Ritz009

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Hi Members/Admins

    Asus K8N-VM GPU 6100/MCP410
    WInXP Pro SP2

    NO video playback after I install GPU drivers :(

    I am using WinXP SP2. When I installed XP it gaves me playback of all video files [prior to VGA driver installation] and even Java Application display perfectly [but without acceleration, i guess];

    Later when i installed the drivers for video provided in motherboard CD I used to get garbled / garbaged / no display for my video files no matter type they are.

    I have checked, NO updates for this mobo drivers are available at your site. Its the same in CD and its the same on site GeForce61X0_v8185_2KXP

    Please help me out :confused:
    Thanks in advance.

    Ritz009, Feb 3, 2007