Need help in Driver.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by fredttc, Dec 3, 2007.

1. fredttc

fredttc

Currently I had purchased 1 set of desktop which is HP a6260d home PC.
    Motherboard use in this comp is Asus IPIBL-LA and preinstall with wondows vista.

My fren want to install Security Cam in my pc but the cam's software only work in windows xp. Means that I have to format my pc to xp or install second set of windows XP in that PC. If format my PC I couldn't find the driver in either HP or Asus website since that this motherbard only custom for HP used.

My question is can I install second windows while having windows vista? if not, if reformat my comp where do I find those driver and what drivers is needed most so that my computer can operate smooth in windows XP after reformatted. Is there we need to touch any bios driver or core chipset driver? or just some normal driver which is graphic, sound, modem, network and usb?

I really newbie in PC hardware things. Pls someone can lend a hand to help me here.. Thanks.

fredttc, Dec 3, 2007
Ask a Question