New site of Visata

Discussion in 'Dell' started by sohel08, Jul 8, 2008.

  1. sohel08

    sohel08

    1. integrated Intel Mobile 965 Express Chipset Family
    2. The current driver is 7.14.10.1322, 8/24/07, which the Windows
    Update Driver applet also finds is the most current.
    The Dell site shows an older driver as more current, 7.14.10.1272,
    A02, 6/28/07
    Intel shows yet another driver even more current, 7.14.10.1409,
    5/12/07. I may try this one, which is installed on a 1525 that I
    have, and it doesn't exhibit this problem. OTOH, I may roll back, as
    Tom mentions.
    3. No Vista SP1. Version is 6.0.6000. I might download SP1 and
    try. I'd first like to try the driver avenue, though.
    4. Yes, latest for this machine is A08

    sohel08, Jul 8, 2008